Zoom Small Group Math Classes
Benefits: Each student gets practice working on problems and opportunities for immediate feedback. Unlike lectures, the class will be geared toward the specific needs of the students — skipping material that they’ve already mastered, in-depth explanations of new material, applications that fit their areas of interest, and identification and filling of “holes” in their mathematical knowledge. The end result for students is a much more solid understanding of mathematics and stronger confidence in their abilities, as well as knowledge in the particular math subject that they are learning.
Dr. Jenny can tutor any math class from Algebra I through Calculus, as well as many classes past the Calculus level.
- Algebra I, regular or NYS Regents
- Geometry, regular or NYS Regents
- Algebra II, regular or NYS Regents
- Calculus AB and Calculus BC
- SAT math prep
- College Calculus, any semester (college level)
- Differential Equations (college level)
- Linear Algebra (college level)
Schedule your appointment
Please fill out the form with your name, contact information, and a message with the following:
- Your requested dates and times for tutoring.
- Information on the subjects/course work you would like to cover.
- Any specific needs you might have.